Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 offers powerful industry solutions, rapid deployment and adoption, flexibility to adapt to the way your business and people work around the world. Microsoft Dynamics AX is a business solution for global enterprises that supports industry-specific and operational business processes, along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial and human resources management. It empowers your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive.
Microsoft Dynamics AX contains the following functional and development environment features:
- Single database architecture is used for all companies in the organization.
- Highly integrated design between functional areas such as resource planning, sales, and manufacturing.
- Dimension-based system for all modules.
- Advanced features such as Forecasting and Master Planning are available.
- Multi-currency and Multi-language capabilities.
Development environment features
- Microsoft Dynamics AX MorphX is an IDE for developing in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Visual Studio is an alternative development environment for web, report and managed code development.
- The Application Object Tree (AOT) provides a uniform and compact viewing repository.
- Drag-and-drop functionality is supported for many programming tasks.
- Projects help organize and track customized applications in Microsoft Dynamics AX.